Tourist Visa info for INDIA
Himalayan Heroes now accepts BOTH standard tourist visas and eVisas https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html <<<Click on the Apply here for e-visa button
Tourist Visa info for NEPAL
For Australian, New Zealand, North American and UK residents it is recommended that a VISA UPON ARRIVAL is the preferred method.
- Pre-approved visa for Americans https://us.nepalembassy.gov.np/tourist-visa/
- Pre-approved visa for Australians http://www.nepalconsulate.org.au/visa/
- Pre-approved visa for Brits https://uk.nepalembassy.gov.np/1766-2/
Tourist Visa info for MONGOLIA
- Riders from USA, Canada & Singapore (and 17 other countries) do not need a visa to enter Mongolia. I’m sure that info could change at any moment so please check for yourself here.
- Info regarding visas for residents of Australia and New Zealand http://mongolianembassy.org.au/visa/visa-categories/
- Info regarding visas for residents of the UK http://embassyofmongolia.co.uk/?p=186&lang=en
For 2023 – 2025, visas are no longer required for 61 countries, Australia included, YAY!
Tourist Visa info for BHUTAN
We need to apply for the Bhutan visa on your behalf. However, as you will be arriving in Delhi, India, you will also need an Indian Visa.
- Visa to enter India from all countries can be applied for here https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html <<<Click on the Regular Visa button.
Tourist Visa info for TIBET
We apply for the Tibet permit after you have received your Chinese visa.
- We suggest using an agency to acquire your Visa. https://www.visaforchina.org/ <<<Click on your country’s flag
Tourist Visa info for PAKISTAN
For most countries, a Visa On Arrival is available or if you prefer, you can apply for a standard Tourist Visa.
- Some countries are allowed a Visa On Arrival: https://visa.nadra.gov.pk/visa-on-arrival-tourist/
- Standard: https://visa.nadra.gov.pk/tourist-visa/
You will need some for your visa application and please bring the spares with you on your adventure.
Passport Photos Sizes
- Nepal: You will require 4 identical photos of dimensions 35mm x 45mm
- India: You will require 4 identical photos of dimensions 51mm x 51mm (2 inches by 2 inches)
- Mongolia: You will require 4 identical photos of dimensions 30mm x 40mm
- Bhutan: You will require 4 identical photos of dimensions 35mm x 45mm
- Pakistan: You will require 4 identical photos of dimensions 35mm x 45mm
TOURIST VISA APPLICATIONS
When completing your Visa application, you’ll need to include
- an address and contact details of where you’ll be staying
- reference details from Himalayan Heroes
- and a local reference (next of kin).
These details will be provided to you once we have received your booking.
This information changes frequently so please check the websites below for current requirements
- India: Travellers need to complete the Air Suvidha self-declaration online 2 weeks before they arrive in Inda
- Pakistan: https://covid.gov.pk/travel-guidelines