Tourist Visa info for INDIA
E-Visas and Visa upon arrival are NOT acceptable when travelling to the mountain regions of India with Himalayan Heroes.
- If you’re from Australia, this link http://www.vfsglobal.com/india/australia/visa_services/index.html provides simple instructions and will eventually lead you to the link below to start your application.
- Visa to enter India from all countries can be applied for here https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html <<<Click on the Regular/Paper Visa button
- If you’re travelling to India and NOT visiting the restricted areas of the north then an eVisa is acceptable https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html <<<Click on the Apply here for e-visa button
Tourist Visa info for NEPAL
For Australian, New Zealand, Canadian and UK residents it is recommended that a VISA UPON ARRIVAL is the preferred method.
VISA UPON ARRIVAL application here >>> https://online.nepalimmigration.gov.np/ (apply no earlier than 15 days before arrival)
- Pre approved visa for Americans https://us.nepalembassy.gov.np/tourist-visa/
- Pre approved visa for Australians http://www.nepalconsulate.org.au/visa/
- Pre approved visa for Brits https://uk.nepalembassy.gov.np/1766-2/
Visa info for MONGOLIA
- Riders from USA, Canada & Singapore (and 17 other countries) do not need a visa to enter Mongolia. I’m sure that info could change at any moment so please check for yourself here.
- Info regarding visas for residents of Australia and New Zealand http://mongolianembassy.org.au/visa/visa-categories/
- Info regarding visas for residents of the UK http://embassyofmongolia.co.uk/?p=186&lang=en
Visa info for BHUTAN
We need to apply for the Bhutan visa on your behalf. However, as you will be arriving in Delhi, India, you will need and Indian Visa . (E-Visas and Visa upon arrival is NOT acceptable when travelling to India).
- Visa to enter India from all countries can be applied for here https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html <<<Click on the Regular Visa button
You will need some for your visa application and please bring the spares with you on your adventure.
Passport Photos Sizes
- Nepal : You will require 4 identical photos of dimensions 35mm x 45mm
- India : You will require 4 identical photos of dimensions 51mm x 51mm (2 inches by 2 inches)
- Mongolia : You will require 4 identical photos of dimensions 30mm x 40mm
- Bhutan : You will require 4 identical photos of dimensions 35mm x 45mm
TOURIST VISA APPLICATIONS
When completing your Visa application, you’ll need to include an address and contact details of where you’ll be staying.
For adventures in INDIA
Reference Name in India: Himalayan Heroes
Address: Sco 15, 2nd Floor, Sector 17-e, Chandigarh, 160017
Phone: +91 172 270 2829
It will ask you for a “Local Reference”. Just enter your next of kin details here.
If it asks you for a hotel address then use the details below
For adventures in NEPAL
Himalayan Heroes Motorcycle Expeditions
Hotel Name : Royal Singi Hotel
Ward : Lal Durbar
VDC/Municipality : Kamaladi
District : Kathmandu, Nepal
T: +977- 1- 4424190, 4424191
For adventures in MONGOLIA
You need proof of a hotel booking which we will provide at the appropriate time. You can apply for your visa no earlier than 3 months before your arrival date.
For adventures in BHUTAN
We apply for the Visa on your behalf. All we need is your Rider Checklist completed and sent back along with your supporting documents eg: passport copy, travel insurance, flight info etc.