Tourist Visa info for INDIA
Himalayan Heroes now accepts BOTH standard tourist visas and eVisas https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html <<<Click on the Apply here for e-visa button
Tourist Visa info for NEPAL
For Australian, New Zealand, North American and UK residents it is recommended that a VISA UPON ARRIVAL is the preferred method.
- Pre approved visa for Americans https://us.nepalembassy.gov.np/tourist-visa/
- Pre approved visa for Australians http://www.nepalconsulate.org.au/visa/
- Pre approved visa for Brits https://uk.nepalembassy.gov.np/1766-2/
Visa info for MONGOLIA
- Riders from USA, Canada & Singapore (and 17 other countries) do not need a visa to enter Mongolia. I’m sure that info could change at any moment so please check for yourself here.
- Info regarding visas for residents of Australia and New Zealand http://mongolianembassy.org.au/visa/visa-categories/
- Info regarding visas for residents of the UK http://embassyofmongolia.co.uk/?p=186&lang=en
Visa info for BHUTAN
We need to apply for the Bhutan visa on your behalf. However, as you will be arriving in Delhi, India, you will need and Indian Visa . (E-Visas and Visa upon arrival is NOT acceptable when travelling to India).
- Visa to enter India from all countries can be applied for here https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html <<<Click on the Regular Visa button
Visa info for TIBET
We apply for the Tibet permit after you have received your Chinese visa. (E-Visas and Visa upon arrival is NOT acceptable when travelling to India).
- We suggest using an agency to acquire your Visa. https://www.visaforchina.org/ <<<Click on your country’s flag
You will need some for your visa application and please bring the spares with you on your adventure.
Passport Photos Sizes
- Nepal : You will require 4 identical photos of dimensions 35mm x 45mm
- India : You will require 4 identical photos of dimensions 51mm x 51mm (2 inches by 2 inches)
- Mongolia : You will require 4 identical photos of dimensions 30mm x 40mm
- Bhutan : You will require 4 identical photos of dimensions 35mm x 45mm
TOURIST VISA APPLICATIONS
When completing your Visa application, you’ll need to include
- an address and contact details of where you’ll be staying
- reference details from Himalayan Heroes
- and a local reference (next of kin).
These details will be provided to you once we have received your booking.