Himalayan Heroes Social Media
World Nomads has a motorcycle friendly policy. While we’ve used them before, it’s important to read the Product Disclosure Statement to ensure that the policy covers you for motorcycles with unlimited capacity.
Travelling to India
Visa upon arrival is NOT acceptable when travelling to India.
- Visa to enter India from all countries can be applied for here https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html <<<Click on the Regular visa button
- Australian Embassy in India http://www.india.embassy.gov.au/ndli/consular.html
- Smart Traveller website for India http://smartraveller.gov.au/countries/asia/south/pages/india.aspx
Travelling to Nepal
For both Australian and UK residents it is recommended that a Visa upon arrival is the preferred method.
- Visa info for Nepal for Australians http://www.nepalconsulate.org.au/?p=10
- Visa info for Nepal for Brits https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/nepal/entry-requirements
- Visa info for Nepal for Americans http://nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa
- Australian Embassy in Nepal http://www.nepal.embassy.gov.au/kmdu/consular.html
- Smart Traveller website for Nepal http://smartraveller.gov.au/countries/asia/south/pages/nepal.aspx
Passport Photos Sizes
- Nepal : You will require 4 identical photos of dimensions 35mm x 45mm
- India : You will require 4 identical photos of dimensions 51mm x 51mm (2 inches by 2 inches)
- Mongolia : You will require 4 identical photos of dimensions 30mm x 40mm