If you are from Australia, then both Travel Insurance Direct and Fastcover have motorcycle friendly policies. While we’ve used them before, it’s important to read the Product Disclosure Statement to ensure that the policy covers you for motorcycles with unlimited capacity.
Travelling to India
E-Visas and Visa upon arrival is NOT acceptable when travelling to India.
- Visa to enter India from all countries can be applied for here https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/registration
- Australian Embassy in India http://www.india.embassy.gov.au/ndli/consular.html
- Smart Traveller website for India http://smartraveller.gov.au/countries/asia/south/pages/india.aspx
Travelling to Nepal
For both Australian and UK residents it is recommended that a Visa upon arrival is the preferred method.
- Visa info for Nepal for Australians http://www.nepalconsulate.org.au/?p=10
- Visa info for Nepal for Brits https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/nepal/entry-requirements
- Australian Embassy in Nepal http://www.nepal.embassy.gov.au/kmdu/consular.html
- Smart Traveller website for Nepal http://smartraveller.gov.au/countries/asia/south/pages/nepal.aspx